Global Product Director
Matthew Jackson consults and manages deployments of BIMobject Technologies to strategic accounts such as governments, design consulting firms, owner / operators and general contractors. Working for BIMobject for four years he is based in Malmö, Sweden and with senior management to deliver solutions all over the world.
12:45 pm - 1:05 pm
Making Digital Asset & Estate Management easy (and fun)
Theatre: Assets and Estates Management
Digital control of Assets and Estates is not an easy task. With the construction industry digitising, BIM (Building Information Modelling) becoming the new standard and construction data growing, how can we keep things simple? Control and Optimisation of Information to reduce Risk and Increase Efficiencies of the Digital Estate should be the key driver for any Assets and Estates Director. Here we will present, discuss and debate how to keep things simple with some existing government case studies.
- Utilisation of space; knowing, seeing and experiencing the data and how space is (not) used
- Know what design and construction processes are needed to be get the digital estate you want
- Optimising workflows so knowledge makes data transparent and incorruptible
- Understand Total Cost of Ownership including energy performance and consumption (how much does our schools cost today and for the next 50 years!)
- Proactive operation and maintenance using REAL product data
- The end user experience – all this should influential in transforming your digital estate
- Case Studies on projects with the Ministry of Justice and IPA (Infrastructure and Projects Authority)