Stand Number : C1
PCMG: leading cost recovery across the public sector
Energy, Water and Telecommunications Supplier Forensic Auditing and Cost Recovery for the Public Sector
PCMG are the leading cost consultancy in the UK for recovering Energy, Water and Telecommunications overcharges for Public Sector organisations. As experts in our field for 25 years, we have recovered over £400 million for our clients from suppliers and other industry bodies. We specialise in the analysis of supplier charges, going back over six years of historical billing data, line by line to identify errors and overcharges.
The service involves:
- Obtaining invoices direct from your suppliers
- Checking every detail of the billing including hidden network costs passed through within the energy prices you pay
- Formulating claims which we submit on your behalf
- Following these claims through by dealing directly with Energy, Telecommunications and Water suppliers together with Network Operators to prove and negotiate rebates and savings for your organisation
PCMG are paid only after you have received the financial benefit in a credit note, refund or cost reduction which can be seen on your supplier invoices. There are on ‘up front’ charges, no fixed fees and if there are no refunds or savings achieved there is no charge for our service.
Our team includes industry experts who have helped shape charging policies and improve fairness in the charging schemes together with technical experts who carry out on-site investigations where necessary.
We are based in Blackpool with a London sister organisation and are part of a €160 million turnover French consultancy group with 1200 staff in 16 countries.
- We have worked with over 300 Public Sector organisations including NHS, Councils, Education and Central Government.
- PCMG have recovered a staggering £50 million in total back to UK Public Sector organisation – this figure continues to rise.
If you would like to know more about how PCMG can help your organisation, you can visit their stand C1 at the Public Sector Show, on 26 June at ExCel London.